Turn your D&D books into awesome leather spell books.
This is a PU Leather slip cover designed to fit all standard hardcover gaming books. It will provide solid protection from the inevitable bumps and scratches that occur while travelling to games and give at least some chance of surviving a dropped soda. It also looks awesome!
The cover will fit any D&D hardcover of any edition and most other gaming books that are the same size. Really thick books like the Pathfinder Core Rule Book will be quite snug but people have used the cover for that book. The exact dimensions are 21.6 x 2.1 x 28.4 cm (a little larger or smaller will work).
The blue cover is a dark navy blue that looks pretty close to black on camera but is clearly different in person.
If you have any questions about the book cover or if you'd like a collection of colors that aren't listed just drop us an email at GM@Librisarcana.com and we'll make it happen
Free shipping worldwide!
- The cover will be a tight fit. Before starting it is good to loosen the leather a bit by putting you fist in each cover and stretching it out a bit. Don't worry you won't hurt the cover.
- Reverse the spine of the book and start both covers at the same time. Double check at this point that the cover is on the way you want it to be as getting it off later on will be hard.
- Hold the cover in one hand and the bookcover in the other and slowly move one edge of the cover onto the book by pulling until it seems tight. Then move to the next edge. The cover should slip on about 3mm each time you tug one of the edges.
- At no point should you have to pull too hard. If you find that an edge isn't moving just move to the next.
- Keep rotating through each of the edges of the two covers until the cover is on far enough that you can close the book.